Join Arista Networks, Forescout and Medigate and key healthcare customers discuss the many issues facing hospital infrastructures and how to overcome them by building a Healthy Hospital that reduces the risk of cyber attacks, increases operational efficiency and protects digital patient services The companies will discuss and demonstrate requirements for building a Healthy Hospital that include:
- Secure, reliable networks that ensure quality service delivery and access to mission critical healthcare applications
- Continuous real-time contextual insight across all connected device types including IT, IoT and medical
- Comprehensive medical device management and protection
- Dynamic network access control per granular security policies
- Automatic context-aware actions to contain threats without affecting sensitive operations
- Increase in corporate and regulatory compliance
In this webinar you will learn how to build a Healthy Hospital that is founded on a cognitive approach to networking, based on cloud principles of availability, agility, automation and analytics from Arista; complete and continuous device visibility and control across all heterogeneous device types and network tiers from Forescout; and comprehensive, accurate medical device identification, insight, policy creation, anomaly detection and lifecycle management from Medigate.